A word of encouragement to the digital soldiers. Q doesn't need defending. Don't be afraid or shy to share something that doesn't add up in the news cycle. That's the whole point of the movement. The great awakening. I feel so many are shy or nervous to be wrong about something. You sharing something doesn't mean it's the gospel truth. Nor should anyone think that. It's simply another piece to the puzzle. Your one shared picture or video can unlock many other things for other digital soliders. There's never anything too small or insignificant to share.#wwg1wga

ok. you asked for it. one thing i have been trying to put together is, well, there are many, but i have tried to figure out Alice AND wonderland. Sir Patrick Mack, in pursuit of truth, did a great share connecting JE with wonderland in NY, the park near his home there, next to a museum, etc. but, there are double, triple meanings. it is interesting that wonderland was thought to have first been used in 1790. when you research all the things that happened in the US that year, its exciting. then there is Alice. there are a couple of acronyms that could apply, either for our safety or for DoD use. the latter could pertain to extracting info regarding elections. curious. Alice adds up to 30. if you add 30 to 1790 = 1820. more interesting things happened that year re: presidential election. in the story, alice is on her own. thinking of First Lady, i'm wondering what she witnessed in modeling world & what she may know of JE & Wienstein. but, Be Best adds up to 17. another oddity.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tlheer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teri Heer, click on at the bottom under it