A word of encouragement to the digital soldiers. Q doesn't need defending. Don't be afraid or shy to share something that doesn't add up in the news cycle. That's the whole point of the movement. The great awakening. I feel so many are shy or nervous to be wrong about something. You sharing something doesn't mean it's the gospel truth. Nor should anyone think that. It's simply another piece to the puzzle. Your one shared picture or video can unlock many other things for other digital soliders. There's never anything too small or insignificant to share.#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

While I agree with this, the issue arises of disinfo and people needing to be sure of their source before posting stuff. It should also be noted that everyone needs to stop posting dates as that really makes us look stupid.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

OK SO please tell everyone what REALLY went down in the #SUEZ canal and what was broadcasted on the Turkish station - DO IT DO IT NOW 👍 they'll listen to you...

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

ok. you asked for it. one thing i have been trying to put together is, well, there are many, but i have tried to figure out Alice AND wonderland. Sir Patrick Mack, in pursuit of truth, did a great share connecting JE with wonderland in NY, the park near his home there, next to a museum, etc. but, there are double, triple meanings. it is interesting that wonderland was thought to have first been used in 1790. when you research all the things that happened in the US that year, its exciting. then there is Alice. there are a couple of acronyms that could apply, either for our safety or for DoD use. the latter could pertain to extracting info regarding elections. curious. Alice adds up to 30. if you add 30 to 1790 = 1820. more interesting things happened that year re: presidential election. in the story, alice is on her own. thinking of First Lady, i'm wondering what she witnessed in modeling world & what she may know of JE & Wienstein. but, Be Best adds up to 17. another oddity.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

If this is true, then you should tell some that every time they say have you verified this, where did you get this. Don't share if you aren't sure, watch who you follow, you shouldn't do this, that and the other. This has happened to me numerous times and the way that they, whoever they are, put this is not nice at all. I listen to my heart on what to share, not what these others say. 😉👍💞💓🙏

Thank you for your words of encouragement. There is a lot I don't understand but that doesn't mean I don't try to discern what is being put out there. Was late into the movie.

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Thats why I follow literally EVERYONE.
WE ARE ALL SINGLE CELLS IN THE BODY OF THE GLOBAL DIGITAL PATRIOT SOLDIER.
Some want to be leaders and jhave lots of social media followers. sometimes its best to lead by listening to the opinions of others. We are all at different levels in our knowledge, but by sharing information and wisdom we all together accelerate the '100th monkey' effect on our consciousness. read watch analyze EVERYTHING, believe NOTHING....
WHEN THE 'DOTS LINE UP' you will KNOW the TRUTH. (IMHO)

Love this!!#wwg1wga

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

In response Femme Patriot17 to her Publication

This is hilarious... and so true!! LOL

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Femme Patriot17 to her Publication

I am not ashamed of the truth!

(3) Show this thread

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

i am rather new, but am learning fast. I guess there are things that I have always just known...but didnt really think or talk a whole lot about it. Never was into politics much until Trump. I voted in the past, I knew the basics and paid attention, but never really dug deep. I started getting so pissed off with how Trump was treated and how obvious the COVID numbers were falsified. I started doing a lot of research & paying much closer attention to things. I have enjoyed this journey & glad I discovered this great place to chat, observe, & learn. Thank you for keeping us informed-

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

purfect transition Mitzi! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

Amen! Afterall, God speaks in mysterious ways. But also not so mysterious ways. The Holy Spirit is communicating with us all the time if we pay enough attention.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Well Said - Thank you.

just dropping this tidbit I found..I KNEW that church was bad news in the 70's when John Osteen was going to testify on a child molesters behalf..oh yeah was also childrens church director. One day i'll tell that story......

https://exposingchristianerror.wordpress.com/category/joel-and-victoria-osteen/

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

here is another 1 I found when I typed in "are Joel and John osteen free masons" when opening document look on left..BOOM BOOM

https://exposingchristianerror.wordpress.com/2019/02/16/pastors-that-are-33-degree-masons/

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I have a really good memory especially of things I read. With that said I don't know how or when I discovered Q...or VK or you. Feels like it has always been but i know that's not true...

amen🙏🏻🇺🇸👊

I'll Share This... Michael Jackson Was Right!

https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Then in that case, here is a list of news and info outlets that have been doing the work of the movement before movement began or was heard of.
https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/p/external-links.html

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Thanx for that! I post a lot that needs more research or takes an open mind to just think about it thats what this is all about! to reseearch and find the truth or lie..

This is so spot on.

Amen. I think part of the label "conspiracy theorist" was always pitched that we have to have to some comprehensive and all-encompassing explanation/theory for everything and they be able to "prove" it to them. No we don't. Just an unanswered question should be enough to at least start a conversation. A healthy person would be inquisitive not mockful or distaining.

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Sharing is exactly the point-we all come from different walks of life, have experience in different fields, which gives us all different skill sets, different pattern recognition.Something that means nothing to one person will be instantly recognized and understood by another.Sometimes at an intuitive level if not at a conscious level.Sometimes something that sounds crazy today plants a seed, and later when events change, crazy doesn't sound so crazy anymore. Anybody remember when SETI farmed out data packets to effectively create a super computer from thousands of users?Together we make it

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Thank you for always tidying the ship you keep me motivated to carry on fighting for truth 🙏🏼

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

Thank-You for saying that...Many of us SMALL anons do not decode as well as others...don't do long threads..or have our own channels..but try to research and share..and do what we can...We can all be wrong..but we are PATRIOTS.

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

passed that point

If you don't brainstorm or ask questions you don't learn. I know that because I was once your below average idiot, now I'm just average.

Love The Lord. Love my family and my country. Patriot to the end. MAGA is 4~Ever. Trump is my president.

not me. i ask questions and put out thoughts freely. its the bonus of the great awakening. fear not.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

No Fear! Being upfront and straightforward doesnt always win you friends, but I'm not on this Earth to just make friends. God woke me up a long time ago to be a voice for truth.

did anyone watch Juan O Savins movie on Youtube? the called making for a perfect day

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

In response Jaime Chapel to his Publication

I did. It was really good.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Jaime Chapel to his Publication

👍🏻

(2) Show this thread