Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I am proud to be an Irish American! 🇨🇮🇺🇸🦅
I am proud that my great grandparents came to America with nothing but the clothes on their backs, to create a better life!
I am proud that I have worked for everything I have!
I am also proud, I dont see race, and I only see pure souls vs evil souls!#WhitePrivlage#WeAreAllOne
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

irish american woot woot! i am not a color in a crayon box. we have our heritage from different places in the world but we are all Gods children! my oldest is half mexican and half irish and my youngest is so irish his name is spelled in Gaelic lol i dont see them differently so why the heck should we see eachother differenty?
our skin tone was Gods gift to us &that gift is called built in SUNSCREEN! obviously he didnt want his precious children that live closer to the equator to get horrible sunburns and thats just how loving and caring our super duper amazing God is! i am so grateful for the variety of beautiful humans. how boring it would be if we all looked the same.
LOVE YOU ALL! especially the "green" frens 🐸😁

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marley808 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marley McCord, click on at the bottom under it