I am proud to be an Irish American! 🇨🇮🇺🇸🦅
I am proud that my great grandparents came to America with nothing but the clothes on their backs, to create a better life!
I am proud that I have worked for everything I have!
I am also proud, I dont see race, and I only see pure souls vs evil souls!#WhitePrivlage#WeAreAllOne
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Coca Cola should take "Paint it black" for their slogan

😂😂😂Cuban American from Dixie!!!! Italian, French, Canaries, Spanish blood... is that like a Mediterranean MUTT? 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

irish american woot woot! i am not a color in a crayon box. we have our heritage from different places in the world but we are all Gods children! my oldest is half mexican and half irish and my youngest is so irish his name is spelled in Gaelic lol i dont see them differently so why the heck should we see eachother differenty?
our skin tone was Gods gift to us &that gift is called built in SUNSCREEN! obviously he didnt want his precious children that live closer to the equator to get horrible sunburns and thats just how loving and caring our super duper amazing God is! i am so grateful for the variety of beautiful humans. how boring it would be if we all looked the same.
LOVE YOU ALL! especially the "green" frens 🐸😁

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

Amen! Italian American! 😘🐸❤️🇺🇸

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

In response Angela Sue to her Publication

Techincally I am Tan not white lol!

(1) Show this thread