Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@victoriaofthelight369

Nana wants to know how many of you wonder why you are awake & here at this time in history! The odds that our souls would be right here in this life's memories right now over the centuries that souls have reincarnated over & over are too astronomical to compute.

So why?
Nana thinks it is because, even though our souls have not evolved enough or are not clean enough yet to be in God's presents, our souls are the ones evolved enough to handle the waking up, handle the grieving process over what was done & immerge on the other side in joy.
Evolved enough to actually forgive instead of holding on to the vengence. Evolved enough to now be in joy, tremendous joy that these evils are ending.

SOULS EVOLVED ENOUGH TO HELP THE ONES THAT WILL NEED OUR HELP THAT HAVE SOULS THAT ARE NOT AS ABLE TO HANDLE IT.

You have an internal direct connection to your own spirit and God. Hold to that & dont worry about what falls away.
@vincentkennedy@jfkjrfan@doqholliday

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well, I am definitely uncomfortable now, you've made your point. Now please fix it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Why are you uncomfortable? Please expainb

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Watching what is happening in Texas, Oklahoma mandating vaccines and "bracelets" for the vaccinated that are embedded with their information, inflation on the rise, wheat and corn prices on the rise, gas prices on the rise, $15 minimum wage being pushed through Congress. I am not comfortable with this turn of events.

I am in Oklahoma. I even work in the health care industry. No such mandate for vaccines. The State even brought forth a bill in Jan to no make school children get the vax.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brother_Bill in this post can reply

In response Brother Bill to his Publication

Well that's a relief! One less thing to be concerned about. How are farmers and ranchers getting along in all of this?