@victoriaofthelight369

Nana wants to know how many of you wonder why you are awake & here at this time in history! The odds that our souls would be right here in this life's memories right now over the centuries that souls have reincarnated over & over are too astronomical to compute.

So why?
Nana thinks it is because, even though our souls have not evolved enough or are not clean enough yet to be in God's presents, our souls are the ones evolved enough to handle the waking up, handle the grieving process over what was done & immerge on the other side in joy.
Evolved enough to actually forgive instead of holding on to the vengence. Evolved enough to now be in joy, tremendous joy that these evils are ending.

SOULS EVOLVED ENOUGH TO HELP THE ONES THAT WILL NEED OUR HELP THAT HAVE SOULS THAT ARE NOT AS ABLE TO HANDLE IT.

You have an internal direct connection to your own spirit and God. Hold to that & dont worry about what falls away.
@vincentkennedy@jfkjrfan@doqholliday

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

THis is AWESOME! Thank you so very much! There really are angels here - and I know another one too! :)

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

🙏❤️Can you be my Nana, lol your words and wisdom are so amazing. Your blood family is so blessed to have you and thank you for sharing your words here, with the rest of us, your other family!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response I am What I am to her Publication

😘😇💜Nana loves you too, hun.

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I think God picked us long ago, beautiul souls that each for their own different reason expressed truth, faith, and our intentions throughout life which guided us to be hear at this very moment. It's not about likes on a particular platform, it's connecting with people you know you will see on the other side. 🙏🏽 Namaste.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

😘😇💜Nana agrees with you on this

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

This is beautuful just as your sweet soul.... much love to you🥰❤️🙏🏻

In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication

😘😇💜

(1) Show this thread

Well, I am definitely uncomfortable now, you've made your point. Now please fix it.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Oh okkk I thought you were saying Nana had made you uncomforatable.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Hi Mary to find comfort, understanding and patience, which has been a battle for me as well, I suggest you follow Ghostezra first and formost who is 99.9% accurate in my findings but .1% wrong in my findings. You can find him here. on Gab and most significant drops on Telegram It is not that he does not love anon up it is that he needs to wake as many as possible. To find comfort, which is in this case an oxy moron of knowing then feeling better: Recently Gene Decode has explained WHY this is taking which to so many of us seems so long. Think about JFK JR/SENIOR both lived both were in hiding for so many years. Jfk sr died recently at 103. Think of Diana slated for death and so many others. So I am going to post 3 significant Gene Decode posts of which initially I thought Gene was fos because he goes to a level that is strange but in fact he is correct and like ghostezra works on fact. Ghostezra is wake 8.0 Gene is wake 12.0 on a scale of 1 to 10.

(3) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..