20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

@doqholliday@phaethon@qarmy_anon@vincentkennedy

I don't think I make this any more clearer.

Watch the Water
Drip>Drip>Drip>FLOOD
Biblical (flood)
Law Abiding Citizen
Potomac River Diversion
Predictive program re: tunnels
Stress on "Attack on our country by Chyna"
Nancy w Chinese troops, inside the cage

The past question of what "watch the water" means has not yet been answered/proven through real world events.

My videos avg. 2k views. this one is rapidly climbing at 21k views now.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1351601749656694785.html

https://youtu.be/UOVC7FCeR

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

imagine that...it waa missing the K(11)C(3) at the end!

big KEK

i posted my entire YT channel to my profile for future reference and more videos...but anonup should allow the editing of posts like Gab...

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

ezras header picture is of a specific location on potomac river, the great falls. double meanings. i was scolling around the area and there is potomac chinese school just north east of great falls. i am not racial profiling, but look at the emblem for the school, you be the judge. pompeos speech popped into my mind, of the ccp already in our borders. so i overlapped underground tunnels off potomac river and just south east of the school, THERES FUCKING TUNNELS, a hand full that run into the city. one in particular caught my eye, it connects them all. its in the tidal basin.

(2) Show this thread