@doqholliday@phaethon@qarmy_anon@vincentkennedy

I don't think I make this any more clearer.

Watch the Water
Drip>Drip>Drip>FLOOD
Biblical (flood)
Law Abiding Citizen
Potomac River Diversion
Predictive program re: tunnels
Stress on "Attack on our country by Chyna"
Nancy w Chinese troops, inside the cage

The past question of what "watch the water" means has not yet been answered/proven through real world events.

My videos avg. 2k views. this one is rapidly climbing at 21k views now.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1351601749656694785.html

https://youtu.be/UOVC7FCeR

Only people mentioned by @CueTheMarines in this post can reply

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

WATCH THE WATER
Lin - A pool or collection of water, particularly one above or below a waterfall.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

imagine that...it waa missing the K(11)C(3) at the end!

big KEK

i posted my entire YT channel to my profile for future reference and more videos...but anonup should allow the editing of posts like Gab...

(1) Show this thread

FOR GOD and COUNTRY #WWG1WGA #GODWINS

video taken down!

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

eye see you

this shit right here, right here this shit

BRO???!!!!! wholy shit.

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

"This video is unavailable"