So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Only people mentioned by @WendyD in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Wendy Doster to her Publication

As a vendor I am done with Etsy forever. This is sickening. 😭

Only followers of this user (@SpiritofChristbewithYou) can see their posts

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Ash EvertheOptimist to her Publication

appropriate actions? they cover for those sick assholes

Love God and our Republic. "The Best Is Yet To Come." President Donald J. Trump is my president! #GodWins #TheStormIsUponUs #WWG1WGA

In response Ash EvertheOptimist to her Publication

The FBI hasn't done anything but support the elites with their evil agenda.

(2) Show this thread

I had been thinking about closing my shop. This confirms my idea. I deleted my account this morning. I also cancelled Netflix.

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

Etsy is selling kids now!!!!

Has anyone sent this to the FBI?

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🤔 I saw something like this on Way Fair & read the comments...very bizarre, like some kind of code..

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

⚠️ I know what I'm going to do with This information. I hope my town is ready for it. 🇺🇸💫

Unwitting warrior. Born into this combat. Involved in this particular fight/rescue mission since '92. StopTheMadness - Telegram Gab - RivrT

It's so horrific. But, at the same time, it has been going on since literally forvever and thankfully they're getting desperate because they're being shut down. FAR more people know now than they did 30yrs ago when I started this...mission. And those people - us - we're good and pissed. So, let's not back down. Keep the pressure on. And, if you see something, say something. Peace, backed by strength. ✌️🗣️👥👤🇺🇸

Fente= female anatomy in french popular speaking...

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

💔😭🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

Christian...Family...Nurse....Grateful for this Country and my fellow Patriots! Keep up the good fight!

Sick.....pray for the children 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

WOOW! Do they think we're STUPID?!? Symbolism= their downfall.

In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication

💞

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OMG, ETSY too??? I have a shop with them and I am closing it slowly, as the listing on my items expire I do not renew it anymore... www.Etsy.com/shop/ElenasRomanianLace

looks like a georgia o'keefe

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Oh gawd, Etsy now too??

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

kind of
looks like a vagina ,🤭once u see it u can't unsee it .😳

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Exactly what I thought......

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Horrible our minds go there now. From what someone else stated...part of the word...Fente...or something...means in popular french...young female? It also somewhat looks like a flower. So does this indicate a virgin young female ready to deflower? Uggh...I hate this so much. Sick sick sick. God help this little girl if that be the case!!!

(2) Show this thread

We should all be worried for the children when these disappear. There won't be a going out of business sale. Hopefully the military has this covered as well as they can. All things considered.

I reported it to Etsy but I don't suspect much will happen. Hopefully, it will be taken down.

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

In response Guin Evere to her Publication

I just looked but I don't see it anymore. They must've taken it down.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Etsy has to know, maybe part of it. They are very aware of the huge selling fee they acquire from these sales. I closed both my shops. The picture of those abused and murdered babies haunts me day and night.

(2) Show this thread

The description:
Customized and personalized blanket, the pictures show a sample, the only limit is our imagination and common understanding (communication is key).
Once the item is bought, I will contact you per email so that we design the blanket together.
Sending a picture is an option, I will treat it with the utmost respect according to the EU DSGVO and return it once the design is completed.
From my experience, it takes up to six months to create a blanket. The main problem being the yarn supply.
The yarn is ethical and ecological merinos wool from Portugal and France, dyed in France, bought in Germany and assembled everywhere.
You will receive daily update on the progress (you can opt out if it is too much notifications).
Free shipping in Germany.

40 yr surgical cardiac RN & Social Work with microbiology science background. I just want to know WTF happened to my world.

I am shocked that these sick people can even think of using Etsy and Wayfair and who knows what else to market slaves. There is NO way that Etsy should not have a way to limit prices of handmade items...and as someone who does knit and crochet and make all sorts of items...CLEARLY the "sample" is poorly made and not intended to generate a high price. Description is very odd. I will be suggesting ETSY to police their platform OR get reported.

(1) Show this thread
In response Kyle Foisy to his Publication

Over the slit? they are selling a virgin perhaps, sick

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

🤬

I just went and looked it up, this exists. Looks like the vendor is in Berlin, Germany

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They must be shut down so these demons can't advertise.

If it's customized..... why is it for sale? (Usually a custom item is made upon request by customer)... Am I wrong?

I am a knitter. And yes, making homemade pieces for people can cost a lot, but NOT that much!

Wayfair needs to go down. Lots of shady shit going on there.

Disgusting! is it me, or is this an abstract private part of a girl down there.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

According to the etsy website for AuFilDeLaFente the seller's two passions are crochet and anatomy.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Au Fil De La Fente - English translation --> "Over The Slit"

So, yes, it is not just you thinking that's what that is supposed to represent.

(5) Show this thread