I bet Kavanaugh & Barrett did NOT do this Country a disservice at all...

NOW we avoid a long, drawn-out, legal procedure and go straight to the
#MilitaryVaccine.

Just a thought, but it makes sense to me.

Stay the Course brothers and sisters.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

"Sometimes you have to take one for the team, before you're vindicated as a hero". Where have I heard that before....?

👍Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

My Feel as well.
1776%. 🇺🇸🙏

What makes a good movie?
(Great actors, Plot twists....)

😇💫#GodWins

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Subtext. Layers of subtext.

(1) Show this thread

optics

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Couldn't agree more...

Only followers of this user (@MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Q said Military is the only way. Now I hope it's time.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Probably part of the plan, or they were threatened?

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

So true, I heard it would've been October before it was heard. 😇

i agree

God, Family, Country! WWG1WGA! Big Tech, MSM, The Cabal Sucks!

hope military will deal with the election fraud immediately so we can move forward & fix the issues before vote coming up next year, theres so much to move forward for and get busy fixing, we need Trump not Biden

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Nice, Veronica. I like your thinking. After all, Amy is a child trafficker too. Yes, it's time! 💥💥💥

In response True Patriot to his Publication

wait...WHAT!??? i missed thay one😳 Really???

(1) Show this thread

God, Country, Family. Husband to one Father to three boys. MAGA2Q2Q. Was TrumplicanToTheCore on twatter

I honestly think that this was preplanned by them. This way the optics look for the future that they are not just Trump puppets, and this way the military can come in with the true cure.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Santas glass half full connected some of the dots for me!

https://beachbroadcast.com

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

I'm with you. All options were utilized. Obvious failure of Scotus to uphold the constitution. The military was always the only way.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Agree! This feels like part of the plan. I know our POTUS wants to go by the letter of law under the Constitution and at the moment I'm not able to connect the dots. Me thinks surprises in the works. 👏🍿

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Interesting line of thought.

Bottom line is; Courts failed. Hope the MIL with God's help will fix soon.

Thank you 😊
We need to#StayTheCourse indeed.

They may be corrupt or you may be right. Either way, I think this goes our way. We were not going to win in court, if they accepted and it would have been October before the case was in court. All legal court options are exhausted. Now it's up to the military. Pray that they do the right thing.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All legal options exhausted!
Call the ball, Sir!
@GenFlynn

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

It's possible, guess we will have to wait till the dust settles to see who is left. I know Kavanaugh worked very hard, to get there and was drug under the bus in the process. Barrett Coney is new, Guess we will see.

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

AGREE....We have been told..THE ONLY WAY IS THE MILITARY.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I agree, I believe it was intentional to bring in the Military.. to show how corrupt and deep the swamp is.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I was just thinking the same thing.....things that make you go hmmm.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Great point!

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

I thought of this possibility also...excuse the pun but these aren't the times to judge actions until all facts come out..

Twitter Refugee..love God, President Trump, America and my family 🇱🇷🦅 WWG1WGA

Great way of looking at it....thank you 😊

Was just saying this very thing to my husband this past weekend. The Supreme Court could have drawn this out for years. It's past time for justice to start being served....warm!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Amen Sister 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 let's get this thing done & give our babies back their freedoms. 💕💕 feel better angel 👼🏼