the wayfair scandal came and went far too fast for me. it was IKEA, EBAY, ETSY, AMAZON, ALIBABA, as well as wayfair. dont forget that.

Only people mentioned by @The_Reptilian_Skipper in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response The Reptilian Skipper to his Publication

I wish i had paid more attention, someone on FB was talking about people in their area selling puppies for 15k .... it didnt dawn on me at the time and i havent seen it again... bet it was something way worse 😕😕😕

Twit: Sweet Caroline. "Wondering" what I said to twerk Twit off. Love DJT & FLOTUS. 1949 model, still running. Love God, USA & MA

I want to cry.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

For this pricw you are not getting the kid delivered to your house, you are getting the snuff film or rape film of the poor child... sick.. evil...fuckers!!!

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

This was such a disturbing discovery because I realized that I had seen dozens of these "products" over the years for sale on such sites when searching for home goods. I'm a sort by price, low to high kinda gal. On occasion, I would hit the wrong button and it would sort the opposite way. I would see pillows, desks, etc. for outrageous prices and would always comment to my husband wondering what the hell was up with that pricing.

These poor kids...it has to stop!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great minds!
Nana was just thinking that earlier, wth happened???
Besides the nothing burger we saw??
Did the fookn FBI even investigate it?
How could the paper and digital trail not lead to someone?
That is not possible!

QUANTUM mechanics enthusiast, dad of 2 gods, invester in cryptocurrencies & precious metals, WWG1WGA, here to help - not for target practice

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

still happening. or the illusion if it still happening is around. maybe as proof for newbies to dig and enlighten.

(1) Show this thread

I saw a post today Etsy selling tshirts etc $40k

Above All Else, Righteousness!

I thought this stopped, WTFIT.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

It occurred to me that I've seen similar things on e bay...We had just assumed that it was a mistake. Every so often, something on Amazon, but not in thousands of dollars-hence the reason why we thought the e bay was a mistake in the posting. For example, why would someone pay $99 for a 12 pack of C*ke?

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Our young person told us about this long before we were on board. Just gave her kudos today for making us aware when she did.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Everytime I look at our government that's been there for a long and the people who helped to cover this up. i look at them with a taste in my mouth that i have to spit out.

(1) Show this thread

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Really sad- really, really sad that NO ONE GIVES A FUCK TO FIX IT!!!!!

#takedownthepedos

Just found this on Wayfair. Doesn't make sense. Report? How?

In response *** 321 to his Publication

Crazy! are they saying this girl is Asian?

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response *** 321 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

MSM is denying this and so are social media platforms. It isn't easy to spread the word!

comment oubier ? 🥸putain

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Posted this the other day... I use it in my novel series about human trafficking, end of book 2 and into book 3.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

there is so much of this depravity taking place that it had to be thrown on the huge pile of all the White Hats have to deal with. imagine all that is going on underneath everything 🤢

🤢🤮That makes me sick

So let me guess, they are raising money to help in the search for the missing kids right?
😠

WTF, this is fucking insane, OMG I cannot believe what I am seeing! IT'S A FUCKING JOKE TO ALL THESE ELITES. Our children, their lives it's a fucking joke!

So my question now is, if WE are aware of it, surely the good guys are as well. If these items are still being "sold" currently, I wonder if this is now, and possibly always was, a govt sting op. Wayfair donated beds to the children holding sites at border during Trump admin and libs went nuts=boycots. Govt agencies open pawn shops to catch criminal theft rings, this very well could be similar

Only followers of this user (@__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

this sick shit has to stop!!