So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ghost Ezra I appreciate all you do!
Given all the good intentioned, however, disinformation that keeps the readers angry, Please provide a link when posting this info.
I have searched the Wayfair sight uner My Pillow, the SKU in the picture of a post (is it real or created?), the name Avalon, the name Lucious, down pillow, etc and do not find this.
I have never and will not shop Wayfair, however, I also will not act on something unless I've verified its true.

It was listed on Wayfair this morning but has been taken down. It was real... I snapped a picture of it. One pillow was selling for $15,999.99 & the other was selling for $13,299.99.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marie_KA in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Marie KAtlas to her Publication

Thank you! I've discovered that snapped pictures are not always true. I always provide a link.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Do your own search to find out if it's true. That's the point you are missing.

(1) Show this thread