Wow.
Amazing the things we missed in all that joy.
The military with Trump, giving power back to the people.

Only people mentioned by @Justice4Children in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response American Woman to her Publication

It was correctly discerned at the time by some anons ..... AND 'duly noted' by the press who of course missed it's meaning entirely while spinning it in a multitude of predictable ways.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/01/23/mili-j23.html

well, Joe fucking Biden is in office so WTF did this accomplish? asking for about 75 million friends.

I always wondered about that too. Now it makes a lot more sense.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I actually thought they dashed down to him after hearing
of an assassination attempt, to protect him from the rear.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I did NOT miss that!

I started giggling immediately when the military was retiring from the stage.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

TY...Your commentating made it even better!... Patriots in control...Military is the only way... God Bless the World.#wwg1wga#GodWins