Lots of disinformation out right now... be careful who you believe and repost. Do your own research.

I've seen it all along anyway, but I've seen more since the election & it really ticked up since the fake inauguration
Sometimes people will provide "filler" information which helps me to link together larger bits of info I was trying to figure out how to fit together
Discernment is the key - I'm wary of folks who cropped up in the last year, especially after the covid debacle hit, that seem to be on a lot of people's lips but who don't give me much of a tingle & who haven't really caught my attention with any far reaching info or insights that I haven't seen explained better elsewhere

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

As a person who joined a month ago, I get this. Was on FB for 11 years and moderated several rooms under the Q umbrella until we were all tossed/banned. There are many Mods and members who are here now. Am not here to amass followers but to stay informed and keep current.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

100%