Lots of disinformation out right now... be careful who you believe and repost. Do your own research.

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

CJTruth just posted something similiar. I noticed most are just sitting back quietly waiting..

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Just remind me, what exactly
was 007's job? 😇

https://youtu.be/yX4bwdZYFYM

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In a LEADERSHIP VACUUM - "everything" and "everyone" will try to fill the void.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Not me!!! UGH!! Thats the most horrifying thing I can think of, being in charge I mean!!!😁

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

a lot of this we have to have faith and pray for discernment. i look back now on all the things i thought could not possibly be true. i am willing to bet only God knows the whole truth and we will know when we need to know.

reading 1-4953 can help with discernment.

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

So much info to go thru..its overwhelming at times..🤦

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

!.

yes it is a mess.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Yes, much need for discernment and logical thinking.
Posted this on FB 5 years ago today...

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Boy, thats the absolute truth!

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

discernment and validity of the information is the trouble. deciding which route to take could lead you down an empty road but then again whose to decide whats truth? especially with the "trust the plan" thing. oh, and the "movie" thing. its abstract and we have to have faith in "it".

(3) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've seen it all along anyway, but I've seen more since the election & it really ticked up since the fake inauguration
Sometimes people will provide "filler" information which helps me to link together larger bits of info I was trying to figure out how to fit together
Discernment is the key - I'm wary of folks who cropped up in the last year, especially after the covid debacle hit, that seem to be on a lot of people's lips but who don't give me much of a tingle & who haven't really caught my attention with any far reaching info or insights that I haven't seen explained better elsewhere

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

100%

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

As a person who joined a month ago, I get this. Was on FB for 11 years and moderated several rooms under the Q umbrella until we were all tossed/banned. There are many Mods and members who are here now. Am not here to amass followers but to stay informed and keep current.

(2) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Always do your own research anyway!!

I took Lin W advice and looked at peoples body of work which helped me see which people just wanted attention

In response Carol Guthmann to his Publication

Some people are here just for fame. Some for money. Find out who the real ones are.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Carol Guthmann to his Publication

I check everyone before I follow.

Some are shy about posting original content, but they are brilling about posting articles!

I love that the people I follow consume a WIDE array of publications!

That way, I get even the most obscure stuff in my feed!

This is how we help one another!

Links & citations are like gifts to others wanting to learn.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

!.

(1) Show this thread