Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Thank you for sharing this; I have been studying him for a few days and I am working on a investigative report. I pick one topic a day; at least I try to, and post as much information I can find. I was sitting here trying to figure out what I wanted to work on today; I now have my answer. Is it okay if I save this post?

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_May77 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Patriot May to her Publication

absolutely we are all sharing knowledge FREN🐸🐸

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

These were the leading causes of Deaths in 2016, like i said air pollution was oen of the big ones. My posts are on here somewhere, but I'll send link to my blog on WEGO also.

https://wego.social/post/3337969_according-to-this-chart-in-2016-air-pollution-was-ranked-5th-for-the-most-causes.html

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

(3) Show this thread