Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Powerful Author! Awesome Post! The Truth will always be there if we choose to seek it!

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Thank you for sharing this; I have been studying him for a few days and I am working on a investigative report. I pick one topic a day; at least I try to, and post as much information I can find. I was sitting here trying to figure out what I wanted to work on today; I now have my answer. Is it okay if I save this post?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Patriot May to her Publication

absolutely we are all sharing knowledge FREN🐸🐸

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Excellent find... Thank you for sharing, I will do the same.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Excellent! People WAKE UP!!!