Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

MED BEDS ARE REAL.....

H/T to The Guardians Of Intelligence

You guys I pray this is true. When you break out the matrix trust is an issue. I just dont want to jump from the pan and into the fire. I just think this is messing with Gods plan a little. Unless this is the part where we are truly evolving to a new earth. Another level as some say but definetly need to pray on it. Im old though so brings me back to Total Recall kind of stuff.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RayTyson7 in this post can reply

In response Staci Metts to her Publication

But Gods plan was for us to live with him through eternity, perfect, whole. That was hijacked. i dont think having our bodies bombarded with caustic chemicals and organs removed was part of his plan.

In response Joanna Nanna to her Publication

I agree and I pray it is true. Im just saying again when you realize you've been lied to for decades we should proceed cautiosly moving forward. I want to be guided by the Holy Spirit not by man.

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors ๐Ÿ˜‡ Love wins. God wins ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ•Š

In response Joanna Nanna to her Publication

Absolutely. 100%.

(2) Show this thread