Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

The only way is the military,..
Q.

Looking like We the People will soon be saying, Aloha to the United States Supreme court. We are so blessed to get a new fresh beginning without Lizards and Demons trying to kill US off and steal our hard earned money. Life is going to feel a lot diffrerent when the air is clean f these evil unfair beings. A job for life? Who gets that kind of deal. Supreme Court of the United States!!! Murdering criminals at their finest! THANK YOU Predisdent Trump and Team for RESCUING WE the People "OF" THE UNITED STATES! I am so excited.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

In response arba happihr to her Publication

๐Ÿ™The whole world needs it

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts