Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Blu3yedblQnde Loves to her Publication

So heartbreaking, but so expected. What next? The military? I am seeing over and over again that they are our last hope. Then from naysayers that the military will do nothing. Such a heavy weight upon our shoulders as we see hope after hope dashed. Yet, I will try to stay strong and hold up my fellow Patriots.

(1) Show this thread

MI the only way forward...

Let's Roll...

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

AMY BARRETT IS A FAKE !

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

👁👁 NOW WE KNOW FOR A FACT HOW BADLY CORRUPT THE JUDGES ARE IN THE SUPREME COURT!!😡 TIME TO SEND IN THE GALLOWS ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Time to Anonup and armorup and choose a side. This can go no further without military and civilian intervention. We have all we need. They need to know.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Let's roll - EBS, MSM takeover, Military Tribunals....

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

The courts, The congress and every DC erected system needs to be completely obliterated. That includes all three agencies and media (UN-intelligence, propaganda)outlets. No more evidence is needed. They have zero constitutional standing. Take it all down.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

correct # sad but true

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Alright so, Military Tribunal it is, that's what we wanted. Show the level of corruption, connect the dotts, we know who SP is and so the show will really begin. Treason is at it's highest, the criminals have committed the highest crimes against humanity. This is also World Wide. I say brace yourselves and get ready to catch the newly woke, cuz
THE STORM IS HERE! 🙏

We share very few sentiments with our government.

And here we go!

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌
YAY!!! This is really really good!!!!
Bring On Our Beloved Military!

Remember this is part of the MOVIE plot!
IF SCOTUS does not move forward with these cases, then we know SCOTUS is beyond corrupt. Part of NESARA is having a Constitutional justice system. If they opt to move forward with these cases, then the truth will reveal itself. ~Santa Surfing
Trust The Plan
They Have Everything
NCSWC
WWG1WGA

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Well they can't say that they weren't given every opportunity to correct the steal. Now it is time to do what is necessary to stop the onslaught of the the people who over threw our government!!!
Patriots Hold the Line Stay Strong and BE HEARD!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Michael Matthews to his Publication

So how will this come about? How are they going to show corruption in the election tothe people asleep to enact the military?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I guess they proved they are criminals, that we already knew, but needed them to say so!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Looking like We the People will soon be saying, Aloha to the United States Supreme court. We are so blessed to get a new fresh beginning without Lizards and Demons trying to kill US off and steal our hard earned money. Life is going to feel a lot diffrerent when the air is clean f these evil unfair beings. A job for life? Who gets that kind of deal. Supreme Court of the United States!!! Murdering criminals at their finest! THANK YOU Predisdent Trump and Team for RESCUING WE the People "OF" THE UNITED STATES! I am so excited.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🙏The whole world needs it

(2) Show this thread

Retired Veteran, Patriot, Constitutionalist, and lover of Freedom! Save the Republic!

This is a national disgrace

The distruction of our Country

Bring on the Military!

In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication

I AM SO READY

(1) Show this thread