2-Year Delta today for #2857
2/22 + Timestamp - 12:34 :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

want this to be a 3 year delta for trumps 2nd inauguration parade goes with march 4th being original date

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

Kekγ€‚γ€‚γ€‚πŸΈπŸ’•

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

BLESS THE FROGGOS

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

Praying for it to be soon. πŸ™

One of my favorite posts!

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Forgive my ignorance, but I thought BO was Obama. Why would he be thanked? Thanks for any revelations.

In response anon anon to her Publication

Board Operators

(1) Show this thread

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Gratitude. The best.

πŸ’ŒπŸΈβ€πŸ™

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡βœοΈβ˜―οΈβœοΈπŸ›