Im asking...no begging as a mother. Please my Patriot fam prayers needed for my 14 year old daughter who OD'd late lastnight. My God what is happening to my little girl so bad that she wants to end her life. Please give me the strength to keep it together & guidance to know what my daughter needs. Thank you Patriot famโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only people mentioned by @SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
praying for your family

๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Praying for you and your family.

sending prayers, love, and healing.

so sorry . sending prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.

ลคส€แดœแด›สœแด‡ส€ & ลฆส€แด‡แด‡แด…แดแดลฆษชษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | ๐•๐•€๐•Š๐•€๐•‹ โ‡ถ ๐Ÿ€ #QFlagPin ๐Ÿ€

Stay strong Noelle. Your Patriot family is with you.

Proud to be an American!! I am a skincare consultant & would love to assist you with your skin care issues!

praying for your daughter!!

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #thestormisuponus #maga

prayers your way, Noelle!

I follow only the rule of love and I follow back. :)

I'm so sorry . So much saddness. I have learned a great deal of what is going on. It has a lot to do with parasites. I suggest cleaning the body of parasites. Then replenishing the body with the proper Amino Acids and vitamins. All of my love to you and your family.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Praying and sending healing energy to your daughter , you and your family.

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒŽ Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โคโคโค

Christ Follower โš”๏ธ Truth Seeker ๐ŸŒŸ Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

sending prayers Noelle. This is a hard time for teenagers. i have two daughters in high school. may God hold your daughter in His hands.

JOHN 3:16, GOD, Family, DJT #SAVETHEWORLD #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN. Z JFK,JR.

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿค

Prayers sent, Noelle. Hang tough.

Iโ€™m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Please Dear God help this sweet girl, and let her feel your Love and guide her to a healing path, in your sweet name Jesus...Amen!

Iโ€™m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ In it TOGETHER!

Pray over her and tell satan to leave in the name of Jesus! Ive been there where you areโ™ฅ๏ธ

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. โค๏ธmy country. Prayer warrior

Oh Mother Mary, please lay your loving hands on this child and give her the peace, support and guided recovery. I pray for this in our Lord's name.

praying for daughter and you

I Respect all living things! Letโ€™s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

My positive thoughts and energy are with you and your daughter. I experienced a similar situation in my family. I'm so sorry. You got this! Love prevails. If I can be of any service, reach out. misee70@gmail.com love and light .

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

many prayers for you from 1 mom to anorher....kids have really suffered from all of this cr@p over the last year.....๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

omg I cannot even imagine what you are going thru right now!
I am keeping you in my prayers and meditations. Just keep praying that God guides you to do the best things possible in the circumstances and it will be so! Love and light..โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUST THE PLAN

I am so sorry. Praying for your little girl. God bless you and your family!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

i am sending an energy wave of love and healing

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!โค Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฆ VRBO host 1516148 ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ’ฆ

Praying for you and your precious girl... Heavenly Father, lift these hearts in anguish give them peace comfort and full wellness healing we pray in Jesus name...

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President. Patriot, wife, momma & grandma. Southern by the Grace of God.

God bless you and your family. I pray for healing. in His precious name. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™