Go give this fraudster Neon Revolt some hell today. Frog plague go.

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

No Ezra. I read Neon's highly intelligent book cover to cover numerous times in hyperspeed as the primer that it is. I came to understand so much of of what the dark side has been upto b/c of his important work. I don't attack people for what they say. I read and listen. Therefore, I question your motives here. It appears that you are attempting to stir up dissension. However the one thing I do battle for is if anyone threatens me or my family. Now that is a multi-tiered fight no holds barred. I save my energy and pick my battles very wisely. Its the great American way.

The wisest shills for the other side give just enough information to make themselves believable. Neon is obviously now activated to use his nororiety & the confidence he's built to lower our frequency & cause dissent. I knew this was coming, wasn't sure which of the most popular would be the ones but this one does not surprise me

In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Latina4Freedom in this post can reply

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Latina Fangstress to her Publication

He tried to blackpill everyone he could early on to cause dissension in the ranks. It didn't work. Now he's back to try again.