#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

I DID download it, but it doesn't have the post header. Not sure where I grabbed it from. I remember it said some time around 7pm...It won't let me post the video here, so I will capture some stills!

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

Figured it out- whew. The person whoposted around 7pm saw large items being rolled out of the White House. Didn't think much of it until all the posts and comments about it on telegram disappeared. 🤣

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

Was this filmed yesterday?

In response Jet Q77 to her Publication

Yes, I cannot find the original post! Crazy b/c I saw it three times before I decided to download it. It clearly stated 7pm (and I can remember the minutes, just after 7).

I remember about 4-5 weeks ago, I was watching Emerald from Newsmax give a report on the White House lawn, and they were wheeling a casket behind her.

Only people mentioned by @JetQ7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jet Q77, click on at the bottom under it