#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

I DID download it, but it doesn't have the post header. Not sure where I grabbed it from. I remember it said some time around 7pm...It won't let me post the video here, so I will capture some stills!

Figured it out- whew. The person whoposted around 7pm saw large items being rolled out of the White House. Didn't think much of it until all the posts and comments about it on telegram disappeared. 🤣

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FreeByTheSea in this post can reply

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

Damn, is that the RESOLUTE DESK!

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Buck Muffmuncher to his Publication

Oh, my, gosh, I didn't think about that! I thought sound equipment, piano, then saw people said casket and that was all I could think of. I never thought of the Resoulute Desk! 🧐

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

They had body bags for the deceased in the tunnels.

wonder how many they have rolled out....We know there are hundreds, if not thousands down there! Lord have mercy on these poor souls!😢😢🙏🙏

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

Was this filmed yesterday?

In response Jet Q77 to her Publication

Yes, I cannot find the original post! Crazy b/c I saw it three times before I decided to download it. It clearly stated 7pm (and I can remember the minutes, just after 7).

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Anyone else notice the casket like freight carried out the front door as well😳⚰️

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

It looked like 3 were rolled out 2 to the left and 1 went right

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Yes, and people were saying the same in comments. I didn't even notice the "messenger" alert. That isn't me! That person mentions caskets, too. Also, it says To: Trump. What??? The post is GONE now. (telegram)

(2) Show this thread