Only people mentioned by @WolfAnalogies in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Vaune Carr to her Publication

Boston - More Than a Feeling - Enjoy!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QK8RxCAwo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I think of the group Boston and their song - More Than a Feeling!! Great song and great 💿 album!!

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Not only Americans.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

GOING ON FORWARD WITH PATRIOTS!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

WWG1WGA UNITED WE STAND

sooo true!!!!

I'm all in. 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Not just Americans, this is WORLDWIDE! :)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

I am a proud Deplorable!!

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

love the message but they used a cursed g instead of q in unique. can't get past it!!

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication

😉TRY. I saw it.....didn't think it detracted enough to sit and rewrite the whole thing. Like script. Like seal. Lie gold and white.

(1) Show this thread