I want this FARCE to end, PRONTO.. Over a month of FAUX BIDEN.. yes I see the Razor wire still encircled the DEFUNCT Corporation of America... But the clock keeps TICKING while this CREEPAZOID undoes all that our DJT put in place... Absolute DISGRACE... Military? ACT on RATCLIFF's report.. Before it is ALL GONE!!

I'm a staunch Believer, and ONLY because of my ARDENT FAITH is His Second HARVEST am I still in#TheGreatAwakening column. Comments from PATRIOTS welcome

Only people mentioned by @Brooster in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Bruce Le Doux to his Publication

also, theres a narrative that they are rescuing children, underneath the white house & its so much more horrific than anticipated. i dont have any proof of this but this video shows children coming out the front door., we have to think in terms of operations- we dont know what the. military experiences in these rescues. we want every last child found. so we have to think about this when we get frustrated. i try to remember this. we know the military is in control.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

The corrupt civil courts still have till the 26th to do the wrong thing. Then it goes to military. Where it needs to be... Remember Military is the only way. Look at Myanmar as model.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

we all do- you are not alone. but we have to hold strong to what God is doing, His timing is perfect. read this, it makes so much sense and it helps stay grounded. blessings to you. remember you are chosen by God to see truth. its an honor. we stand and praise YHWH for all He is doing.

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

if the scotus fails us.. it's on!

second harvest