NCSWIC = just as quickly (in the blink of an eye) as you see an entire flock of birds or school of fish instantly change direction and switch course simultaneously in the same second - humanity will also experience a thorough counter shift in global consciousness to begin questioning the narcotic propaganda of relentlessly pushed hive-rhetoric and begin seeing the real truth behind all of the lies.

The more our movement grows the more momentum The Great Awakening will have and the quicker it will happen so keep your shovels sharp and keep digging Anons, the world is counting on us.

The cosmic flip will be switched, the ENTER button will be pushed and the hundredth monkey effect will instantaneously initiate even without any further inspiration because it has already started.

Look at the attention we are starting to get (just as Q predicted).

The dominoes have already started to fall and thatโ€™s what NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING means. God Bless, Good Luck & Godspeed!

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ

Beautifully said. WWG1WGA

Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ŒYES!!!!๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿฅฐ

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

What gorgeous words! What beautiful images!
THANK YOU. BLESS YOU.

๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Perfectly said fren ๐Ÿ‘Š Thank You.
Where We Go One, We Go All
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฆ…โค๏ธ

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

๐Ÿ’ฏ

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Yep. Just got confirmation tonight that the time is soon coming when we will be called upon to "take others by the hand, and help them across the bridge". They went from, "we must endure this separation from each other awhile longer", to re-establishing physical contact with others. Many hugs will be needed. Enough is enough.

The "Higher Ones" are "feeling exalted", meaning we have accomplished what we needed to, that we have raised ourselves up, and they are in AWE of us...
Well done... โค

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

It's going to be a great day when the dominoes start to fall.

Spot On.
Please Share.

The hard part for us is having to wait for the 'public' to 'know' what we've known for a very long time.
There is no bigger threat to 'them' than the public being awake and thinking for themselves.
Why are we here?

Q

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Thank you very much for the encouraging words, news! God Bless you and your loved ones!

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

TY - that means more than I can say :)

(1) Show this thread