#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am a follower on Wego and the videos dont seem to play for me and just have a ring showing download indefinately.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AJ_Lazerr in this post can reply

Here to drain 3D AI swamp. Nothing can stop what’s coming 🤩🥳🥳

In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication

they were in a rush, all these platforms lagging and suck. AI shit bot accounts needed little booze of new energy 🤪🤪. We coming for you Vincent Kennedy and for ur brainwashed , braindead followers. 90 % are AI bot heads 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Big Tech deleted my Facebook So I’m Here Now And On Gab.com, Snapchat,MeWe,Anonup And Telecom ❤️ GodBless ❤️

In response Ilona Rabinovich to her Publication

you realize that biden already lost and more than 75% of the Dems Are In Jail Or Dead. dumbass wake up.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Ilona Rabinovich to her Publication

Hey Sunshine, how about you and your 4 followers just stick with your book burning twitter. We are all here to support our constitution, our president and pass on some REAL news. We will pray for your awakening.#wwg1wga#SaveOurChildren

(2) Show this thread