Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

wego home.

Here to drain 3D AI swamp. Nothing can stop what’s coming 🤩🥳🥳

GAME Are FUN. Shall We Play the GAME? 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

GAME Are FUN. Shall We Play the GAME? 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

You have no idea whats coming u misrable shitty AI bot account. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Shit head, u can run, but u cant hide. U think by purging DopeyDon account and rest of AI bot accounts including urs, and going to 4 different platforms, as typical COWARD would do, will help you sustain ur life support? 🤣🤣🤣🤖🤖🤖. We know twitter didnt do anymore to keep ur old outdate algorithm running, people are awake. Biggest fear? Public awakening. Im hearing u shit head theathing my timeline with ur Nazi maneuvers with Gab having our comments on Donnys account? U so desperate u not even hiding that ur timeline is full blown NWO? We coming for u. 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Shit head, u can run, but u cant hide. U think by purging DopeyDon account and rest of AI bot accounts including urs, and going to 4 different platforms, as typical COWARD would do, will help you sustain ur life support? 🤣🤣🤣🤖🤖🤖. We know twitter didnt do anymore to keep ur old outdate algorithm running, people are awake. Biggest fear? Public awakening. Im hearing u shit head theathing my timeline with ur Nazi maneuvers with Gab having our comments on Donnys account? U so desperate u not even hiding that ur timeline is full blown NWO? We coming for u. 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

In response Ilona Rabinovich to her Publication

looser.

(1) Show this thread

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

I am a follower on Wego and the videos dont seem to play for me and just have a ring showing download indefinately.

In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication

they were in a rush, all these platforms lagging and suck. AI shit bot accounts needed little booze of new energy 🤪🤪. We coming for you Vincent Kennedy and for ur brainwashed , braindead followers. 90 % are AI bot heads 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

his wife is just as bad

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

thank you for sharing!

(2) Show this thread

Yeah i was just watching that...

BOOOOM..!!!!!