Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

It all gets so crazy~ just how far back their modern day satanic genesis goes~ if we go even a little earlier in their 'art of grooming' the lot of Evil Politicians ~ let's peek at the prep school days prior to the Harvard/Yale probable futures of these young teens~
this tidbit goes down quite a few rabbit holes
Starting with Robert Mueller & John Kerry attending St Paul's together- Bob(#12) was even Kerry's (#8)Lacrosse 'oh Captain, my Captain'😳👇🏻 https://www.insidehook.com/article/politics/robert-mueller-john-kerry-hockey-st-pauls-prep-school-concord

Only people mentioned by @EartherealArts in this post can reply

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Field of Light to his Publication

This school needs to be shut down
cleansed from top to bottom & any left over demonic spirits exorcised
one can only imagine what has been practiced, conjurged up (or buried) on those generational grounds

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

So many institutions will need to be torn down.

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

There seems to have been secret societies within St. Paul's going back to the 19th c.

I do energetic clearing of land and homes. Just down the road was the NH Asylum for the Insane, built in 1842. All forms of abuse were quite common in those types of facilities. "Law of the Predecessor", when energetic imbalances are held in place - within the land, community, buildings - because of unhealed trauma, continue on thru time, replaying the cycles of abuse in other forms.

(2) Show this thread

In response Field of Light to his Publication

[Their] Decades long Elitist Doctrine of seeding/implanting Evil at St Paul's ~ has been weaved into Quite the Quilt of Corruption & Treason ~#CrimesAgainstHumanity
Then of course we see 'Archie' Cox Senior ~ President of the School's Board of Trustees
#justice time #GodWins#crimesagainstchildren