Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

📝 302 replies

NUCLEAR HAPPENING

DONALD TRUMP V JOE BIDEN SUBMITTED TO CONFERENCE TOMORROW

ITS FUCKING REAL

https://www.supremecourt.gov/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20-882.html

OTHER CASES FOR CONFERENCE TOMORROW, TRUMP VS. PA SOS, LIN WOOD VS. RAFFSENBERGER, SIDNEY POWELL VS. MI SOS

WHY ISN'T THE MEDIA REPORTING THIS?

SHOWDOWN OF THE CENTURY

BIGGEST SUPREME COURT CASE IN HISTORY

RIOTS COMING, CHIMPOUTS COMING

STOCK UP ON FOOD AND WATER WHILE YOU STILL CAN AND SPREAD THE WORD

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/308707353

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

we have heard this prepare and stock up so many times and i have done that already 5 times and nothing happened all that money we didn't really have to spend cuz it was for bills and it screwed us big time and it pissed Hubby off, so I will believe it when I see it.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

its always good to be prepared fren. Look wat happened in TX🙏🙏🙏 Some weren't prepared AT ALL. Not even water...Ive looked forward 2 dates & been disappointed. Ive stocked up on supplies then nothing happens. We dont kno the exact time or locations--But its better 2 b prepared cuz its chaos & the storm isnt over

There are many variables in being a prepper. Step one is PLANNING. No amount of gear, food, or skills will do you any good if you dont have a plan for multiple scenarios. Im willing to bet, even the most seasoned prepper in Texas, was only half prepared for the intense cold and snow.

For me, I break down my planning into a few categories: Extreme Weather, Attacks, Financial, Medical, and Other. Then in those categories its a choice of Bug In or Bug Out and what threshold needs to be crossed to execute; In or Out.

Everyone's prepared planning will be different to suit their needs, abilities, and resources, but the common theme is YOU NEED A PLAN.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NeverEvil in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Never Evil, click on at the bottom under it