Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

GOD.... COUNTRY.....FAMILY.... #PATRIOT . MMA TRAINER . USAF..❤ INSPIRED BY.. HOLY..SPIRIT... INSIGHT..& VOICE!!!

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

#WWG1WGA #Trump1x3 #GodBlessUsAll

Was 11.3, when joe took office?

That marker was already verified! Now what?

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

when i tead that post 11.3 talking about Podesta
knowing hes probably already dead bc of the hortific video i watched of him with that child screaming and johm yelling "you will call me father" over and over i always associate 11.3 with the "public arrest or perp walk" althougj recorded with when i reaf thsy!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts