Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Fook Fraudci! I ain't wearing a mask now and I sure as hell ain't wearing one in 2022.

Wary of this place. People don’t like to be asked questions lol.

the grin on his face is disgusting.

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

let's mask him up

It is also possible that Fauci will be rotting in a prison like Gitmo yet this year.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Odd.

Dr. FAUXchi said the exact opposite in a 2008 NIH publication he co-authored.

Noted that masks actually Kill, via bacterial pneumonia.

Fucktard Fauci!

Fauci needs to go away!!!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

MAYBE THIS WAY, MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET SICK AND SOME WOULD DIE FROM LACK OF OXYGEN AND REBREATHIN THEIR OWN POISON, AND MAYBE THEN THEY WILL WAKE UP AND STOP WEARING THE DAMN DIAPER ON THEIR FACE. I NEVER WEAR A MAS, ONLY ONCE COSTCO FORCED ME TO BUT NOT WITHOUT PUTTING UP A BIG FIGHT... AND I WORE IT UNDER MY NOSE...

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

My perspective is that the absolute insanity that comes put of his mouth is supposed to wake people up.
I would like to believe its working, however, there seem to be a lot of sleepers where I live. They're going to need more than mockery to shock them awake!

Fraudci can go F*CK himself! Not happening. At least, NOT FOR ME!!!

WHY IS KILLING BABIES ALLOWED?

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7RB8evpqs

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

It is allowed because the satan worshippers can get a ton of money for fetal tissue, body parts, etc. I will never accept this and will fight against it in any/every way possible.

(2) Show this thread

Somebody tell f*cktard Fauci,. I'm not wearing one and don't plan on it. Would he like to try and put one on me?? Oh please Fauci, try..

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

People arent wearing them in florida. maybe everyone should just move to florida

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

Not me. I am not a "sheep"

It's possible that Dr. Fauci won't even make it to 2022.

Fcuk Fauci!

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

The SHEEP might be wearing masks until 2022... but this LION won't.
NOT today...
NOT tomorrow...
N-E-V-E-R

To fooken hell with this Asshoe... Honestly just stop this disease nonsense already! When is Q's predicted Election +1 coming to pass at which point COVID will be killed? It's about time we can breathe again and not be forced to take this vaccine... It should be considered the highest crime against Humanity at this point...