“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

The roast of the century. Ricky knew the hammer was coming for Hollywood. He gives all the clues.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

you made me laugh 🤣 thanks im feeling the same way shit or get off the pot is what i live by but i guess the sewage runs deep

Only people mentioned by @Bluejeans23 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Jeans, click on at the bottom under it