The roast of the century. Ricky knew the hammer was coming for Hollywood. He gives all the clues.

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

Back then, I did not know what coming up...but I felt that he was touching some nerves...

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

So.. is Gervais a white hat? A good actor playing a part? Things that make you go 🤔

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

So watching this, and being awake, my jaw dropped to the floor....but it seems the content was just "blown off"...why? He dropped bomb after bomb-where's the outrage?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts