I still believe that the "military is the only way."

But I also believe that the Supreme Court will still play a part in the exposure of the massive election fraud.

"First you have to show them."

#QANON#MAGA#wwg1wga#DigitalSoldiers#GodWins#GoodVibes#trumpwon

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Sumpreme Court will prove they are corrupt. Military is the ONLY way.

Not with Roberts there. He is the chief justice and yes the military is the only way. The real question is did they bend the knee to China?

Military is the only way because our justice system is broken.

Unfortunately, our Conservative "I live and die by the Constitution" part of SCOTUS will punt both election fraud cases. Not sure that Thomas or Alito have enough power to make them look at these cases.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts