Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

I love this, thank you! Am making my own quinine too and using the music frequencies. Today I tried to buy apricot juice at the store and couldn't find any! Hmm...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NewYearsDay in this post can reply

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

May I ask for your quinine recipe?

God, Family and Country!!! SAVE AMERICA

In response Jules Freeland to her Publication

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jules Freeland to her Publication

Yes, hi friend! I drink this added to hot tea with honey or mixed with grapefruit juice. I add about a shot glass worth to a drink. Not the best tasting, so honey helps a lot.

(2) Show this thread
In response New Years Day to her Publication

please let ne know personally how it went. i need to research if it really is quinine