All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love this, thank you! Am making my own quinine too and using the music frequencies. Today I tried to buy apricot juice at the store and couldn't find any! Hmm...

In response New Years Day to her Publication

please let ne know personally how it went. i need to research if it really is quinine

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

May I ask for your quinine recipe?

(2) Show this thread

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

cant hardly google anything, they decide what you can watch!

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Army Strong to her Publication

makes you wonder why alot of prescriptions say dont consume grapefruit.... πŸ€” Its probably the cure for many health issues. Thanks for sharing ☺️

(1) Show this thread

For God & Country! Love God, Family & Frens~ Fightin In honor of those past, present, and future family. Melissa R. Barnes, Pentagon 9/11

Ecosia, great search engine.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Since i just finished chemo in November for stage 4 ovarian cancer, i have been sleeping with a 528hz music program running in my bedroom every night.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

prayers for your recoveryπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I lost my sister in law to this at 40. I wish I had known this back then.
Everytime I asked her what I could do for her, her answer was "Find a cure". She was awesome. Her birthday was Feb 1 and I have been thinking about her so much. I am soooo happy for you. I pray for your continued health. GOD IS WONDERFUL.

(6) Show this thread
In response The Mac to his Publication

Eigenfrequencies or natural frequencies are certain discrete frequencies at which a system is prone to vibrate. Natural frequencies appear in many types of systems, for example, as standing waves in a musical instrument or in an electrical RLC circuit.

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

In response The Mac to his Publication

Hmmm.. They have a number of interesting grants supporting their work. πŸ€”

(2) Show this thread

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

Thank you so much! I've been needing this and want to share. β™₯

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

Thank you!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Michael Jaco has a show with Gene Decode talking about apricot juice & sunshine(no sunglasses) for decalcification

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Listening to them now! Different show though I believe. Apricots were in the Garden of Eden and people lived for 900 years. Ground apricot seeds are supposed to kill Cancer cells. Whatever was in the Garden of Eden we should be eating on a regular basis, if we're able to.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I heard that show. Great listen! Love the bitter apricot kernals - they taste almost like cognac.

(2) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Frequency, energy, vibrations..... All living thing are connected.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

We had fun discussing that around the dinner table this evening!

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

the power of 3 6 9. Nikola Tesla

(2) Show this thread