It's so much bigger than a 4 year election.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

this too was a good message... Putin was telling him the ball is now in your court. Trump had already proven he wasn't a reactionary & was willing to listen. pretty sure Russia wouldn't mess with us if we didn't mess with them

The ball contained crucial intel in it.

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

https://gizmodo.com/turns-out-that-soccer-ball-putin-gave-trump-has-an-nfc-1827881758

Not sure this is reliable info, all the MSM spews that, it's obviously unlikely that the ball contained an NFC chip.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response John Tiger to his Publication

I've read up on this & like you said, unlikely. Secret service wouldn't have let Putin even hand it to him.

(1) Show this thread

It's second removed from people in the know so take it with a grain of salt. Information distorts quickly.

Also observe how Melania catches it, does it look like it weights like soccer balls normally do?

In response John Tiger to his Publication

i only know that secret service scanned it & ran tests to make sure it was safe. I think it was just symbolic to show Trump that he was willing to see if he was a man of his word & to back off. he literally put the ball in Trump's court

(1) Show this thread