Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This is NOT another 4 year election https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8e3AMqEvdQ

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I just love this guy!
Putin has said the NWO is evil.
Xi. Modi, Putin and POTUS all worked together to
take them down!

Don't know what might be in the ball, but it certainly seemed significant.President Trump and Putin appear to have a mutual understanding.

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication

I agree. Looks like it more all the time

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I don’t think Putin would allow amnesty for Snowden without gaining some type of intel from him.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ballers gonna ball

The kind of Truth ... You Refuse to Accept 💣 WWG1WGAA

Ahhh ...
HRC server
Straight to Baron the ball went ...

Trained by the Best 🎯

When you know, you know 🤷

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Hunter Da'Cat to his Publication

Wow!

(1) Show this thread

More sauce peas! What was in the ball? I have heard Epstien's computer drive. Or is he saying the "ball is in your court now" to defet the cabal?

In response Chel Lynn to her Publication

What was in the ball? HRC's missing emails, of course! when Trump says "We have it all," he really does mean the he has it ALL!

(1) Show this thread

Somewhat reminds me of the Adrenochrome molecular formula. Disney movies such as Monsters Inc. there is always a soccer ball.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Passed him the ball because he, xi, and Trump are on the SAME TEAM.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I was thinking the same thing. Judging from the expressions on both their faces, I see mutual respect, not adversarial tolerance.

(1) Show this thread

You know that pattern on that ball looks like General Flynn's Banner he used to have on his Twitter Profile. Digitial Soldiers? There was a pattern looking exactly like this on the ball! 🧐

Cant wait to find out whats in the ball. Also didnt Kim give him an envelope resembling the gmail logo? Curious

Ah the memories!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Yes! This was amazing to watch and research.
POTUS is hilarious, I don't think any other
president will be as entertaining.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

What percentage get the 'so much bigger'?
Still, if we're going to trust, and I do, I'm confident our people know how to get around it.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

this too was a good message... Putin was telling him the ball is now in your court. Trump had already proven he wasn't a reactionary & was willing to listen. pretty sure Russia wouldn't mess with us if we didn't mess with them

The ball contained crucial intel in it.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...warrior.....Angel in armor

when is something going to be done about restriction"s on facebook ! Im so sick of being censored !

In response Lissajo Lissajo to her Publication

why would you want to be on it still?

In response Lissajo Lissajo to her Publication

leave FB

(2) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Trump, Putin, Modi and Xi....saving the world and the children! Godspeed to every one of them!🙌🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Two men, I so love!!!! Total Saviors & Hero's. 💞🤗💫⚡

Sudden death PK's ?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Maybe George was also trying to tell us 'Trump has the ball.'

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Putin is on the side of the Allies

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

Yup

(1) Show this thread