Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Gordon Getty held a fundraiser for Kamala Harris in his home in Billionaire’s Row in California. Under the Getty Center in Los Angeles their is a network of underground tunnels and bunkers. The area under the Getty serves as a hub of child trafficking . It is 35 minutes away from the port of Long Beach. Children are frequently trafficked from over sees in shipping containers that are labeled as art. Art containers are not inspected at the ports.Steven D Kelley, former CIA/ NSA contractor learned about the area under the Getty from the Getty trust fund manager. Please join our group and help us spread the word about the area under the Getty Center in Los Angeles. https://t.me/OccupyTheGetty

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Harris and Bookers' "Time's Up" charity is said to be a cover for child trafficking.

Maybe she's Getty's procurer.
Her sister Maya is one of Abramovich's spirit cookers.

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Storm_warning in this post can reply

I didn't know that. Thank you for the info! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

💥💥💥💥💥