Gordon Getty held a fundraiser for Kamala Harris in his home in Billionaire’s Row in California. Under the Getty Center in Los Angeles their is a network of underground tunnels and bunkers. The area under the Getty serves as a hub of child trafficking . It is 35 minutes away from the port of Long Beach. Children are frequently trafficked from over sees in shipping containers that are labeled as art. Art containers are not inspected at the ports.Steven D Kelley, former CIA/ NSA contractor learned about the area under the Getty from the Getty trust fund manager. Please join our group and help us spread the word about the area under the Getty Center in Los Angeles. https://t.me/OccupyTheGetty

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I just joined the group. I want to help & do what ever I can to help in any way possible. Thank you for sharing this information. I hope you have a blessed weekend! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

WELCOME & God BLESS you ❤

(1) Show this thread

🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖

Victims s have been rescued. God help them all. i want to help these kids.

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

remember when Trump told the Chinese CCP he wanted the Port of Long Beach back and they just gave it to him? good times 😉

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WHAT MONSTERS ARE THESE??? MY GOD, WHAT IS GOING ON ON THIS PLANET??? GOD SAVE AND PROTECT THE CHILDREN, THE VULNERABLE PEOPLE!!!

Place should be torn down and tunnels destroyed!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

looks like a piece of shit

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Harris and Bookers' "Time's Up" charity is said to be a cover for child trafficking.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

Maybe she's Getty's procurer.
Her sister Maya is one of Abramovich's spirit cookers.

(1) Show this thread