Only people mentioned by @GodisLove in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response shari vdk to her Publication

Why are the people in the background different???

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

CGI! There are videos, especially one of Obummer with deep fakes or other words in the title. It's hard to tell the difference anymore between computer generated and the real thing. They taped that two weeks in advance. They watched it before the "live" time here in Europe 10 hours ahead of the live time. All fake.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

They cannot actually touch a Holy Book, like the Bible, unless it has been desecrated somehow. Heelup harris had something placed on top of the Bible when she was taking her oath.

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

WONDER how many takes it took to get the inauguration "in the can"?