Only people mentioned by @Kimba68 in this post can reply

In response Julie Jess to her Publication

covid is just a proxy for the elites and governments. it is the elites and governments that killed all these things.

covid is just a proxy for the elites and governments. it is the elites and governments that killed all these things.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It also killed the ability for millions to use ones brain, and common sense. 😒

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Now that Trump is gone, watch all the Dems, who loved Covid as much as they hated Trump - in a couple weeks they wont be scared of it anymore & the MSM will stop covering it.
Their covid hoax worked as they hoped it would - it got rid of Trump.

In response MLB Bell to his Publication

Yeh virus numbers already going down. Keep your vibes up Trump still working in the background disolving the corporation to bring back common law or what ever usa call your version. . I'm in scotland there gonna try keep us locked down till summer. Good luck with that one they won't lock me down and still walk in shops without mask. They stopped asking me to wear one now lol x

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Truth Seekers since 1996....Darkness to Light Warriors

So true!!!!! No one sees it....Why can't people wake up!!!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread