Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Military Ready To Get This Party Started!
πŸ™ŒπŸΌ ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

as that kQQl-aid character..says.....oh yeah!! thats my dog in this fight...im putn everything ihave on my dog 2win!!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Holy caca, you got me in my feelimgs on that one! πŸ€œπŸΌπŸ€›πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

lsupatriot..if you dont mind me sayn...caca is never holy..it only comes from a holy!:) sencierly asupatriot.

(1) Show this thread

Soo cool!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

You so rock GE - I look forward to every one of your posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

nice sky and clouds :)

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Oh ho ho, you tease !

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Jackson 5

in a world full of πŸ‘, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tΓΈp.

fave!

Nice!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

When will our military stop wearing masks?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Doing my best GE as I said I would. Thanks for the likes. Keep my number from Telegram. Hope to hear from you when all this cools. Wishing for years to adopt a child. Maybe soon i can. Just depends on how well i recover financially and situationally. Best L.

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

😍😍😍

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

🀩😍πŸ₯³πŸ˜Žβ€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈ

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❀️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE πŸ€— KINDNESS IS THE πŸ—οΈ

Best thing ill see all day! Much ❀️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

MICHAEL! yessssssss

"Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true

"But to me that's really nothing
Just wait til I get through

"Because I'm BAD, I'M BAD...."

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! πŸ™ WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

just wait until he makes a guest appearance!! that will get everyone excited!!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Wisco Guy to his Publication

Watch the weekender. Michael is behind his music and Weekeneder is allegded to lipsync

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

sha'mone πŸ’ƒ

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

this giff popped in from a previous cut and paste to frens πŸ˜‚ super emotional for sha'mone. oh well! I'll roll with it.

(1) Show this thread