Only people mentioned by @EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

As a lifelong, introvert i agree with all these statements

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

This resonates perfectly with me. Even my wife agrees...

Yep. Fits me to a tee. Guns, motorcycles, 4x4's, death defying adventures, etc. Can go on and on. When asked hows the weather, Always same answer, "They need to get the weather man a office with a window so they can be right at least half the time."

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Love this! Descibes my husband and myself perfectly. I personally recharge by things like cross country skiing alone thru a quiet snow filled forest, rather than skiing with crowds at a ski resort. I love being an intovert!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

THANK Q