These are Dominos pizza workers, exhausted from 24 hours of making food and giving it away to people in desperate need in Texas.

These are heroes too.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Everyday heroes! I hope they know that.

for a second therr i thought i read dominion pizza and was writing an angry comment, but it was dominis. God bless them

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

And wearing masks while they work near hot ovens. Under appreaciated.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God Bless these unsung heros. How much more they give than those rich "elites" who give nothing to help those in need. Be careful who you look up to. It is NOT Hollywood, entertainment or sports figures. It IS everyday people with a heart to serve others. Food service, police, first responders, truck drivers, plumbers, electricians, nurses, doctors, waitresses, janitors, sanitation workers, ordinary people doing extraordinary things day after day.

beautiful souls!!! God bless you

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

There are those of you that know, and you know who you are..
How mentally draining, a real busy "In the Weeds" day is behind the line in food service.
Mentally processing at speed, under stress for 8 hrs, 12 hrs what 16 hours? Its a whole different kinda tired..

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

The really amazing part of this story? They did it with 62% less oxygen and 1500% more CO2--Heros!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

God bless u guys ,we love u and u did good real good! THANK U!

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Nice to see Pizza in a good light. And heartening to see people banding together in a time of crisis. Reminds us that at the end of the day we all have the same basic needs- food, shelter, and community. WWG1WGA