Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

#Meme 👍

Some kids were too heavily drugged by "magic juice" to ever remember or tell.

"Medical" based, daycare, church based, child "psychologist" quiet satanic trauma programming based, religious kid's weekend camps, kid's clubs, school related, & "CPS ripping targeted kids away from good families with knowingly made false claims on purpose to meet pedo net quotas to put into "masonic foster parent homes" to sex traffick them in satanic rings that employ SRA (trauma based satanic ritual abuse) to get them to never tell has been going on against death threatened kids in all 50 states & worldwide. Only 1 in 20 ever tell during childhood.
#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🚀🚀🚀 incoming.

oui 😎🐸

🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Yes!