I love you so much that I can hardly even explain it but once this reveal has happened I am very likely hurling my phone into the Pacific Ocean, never to be heard from again. Good morning Patriot. It's a beautiful day. 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

So much , it's been so much. Soon the level will be more calm.

In response Teresa Schuster to her Publication

Breathe.

(1) Show this thread

I love Trump only voted 3 times in my life 1 for Regan n 2 for Trump n would a dozen times more Love Jfk n family

please dont disappear again we just found you💗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh my fren please dont just go away hun, Nana would so miss you! We are just going to get to the really enjoyable part, the creating new.
Your voice will be needed, perhaps you could hang on to the phone for some regualr visits and just turn it off instead of throwing it away?

the love in this group is just unfathomable!!! Its beautiful!! Sending lots of love out to all of you!!!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Second time I read Today... It's a beautiful day🤔 General Flynn made the same statement...hmmm

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Flynn and Tesla share a similar facial mole. Does John?

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Agreed beautiful day

(2) Show this thread

Good morning. I can't really disagree. just praying this is over soon impatience is my downfall.

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

You will truly be missed....Thank you for everything you have done❤️. Hopefully you keep in touch from time to time on here. God Bless❤️❤️❤️

I dont know you personally, however, us patriots love one another! We are family, We are one! Please dont go! You must have family who love you very much! If not, you have us! WWG1WGA! Always Remember That! Have a Wonderful Day!

What a blessed day it will be! No more slave to the tech. My phone will see the burnpile. Until then, 🙏♥️🙏♥️🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

We wont need them will we

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good morning Fan. Sorry you feel that way, but I can't say I don't understand

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Oh, and speaking for everyone else, we love you too

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Well put, friend! I think I'll join you, but mine will be at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico! Good Morning, Sunday morning.😂☕️❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Sorry fish. ☕️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

I love you too. ❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Good morning🥰 I love everyone I meet here and it's simply contagious🥰

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts